Retro Campervan Services – We know you love your retro camper and are passionate about keeping it in shape. Here at Mr Campervan we share your passion and will ensure to update your camper with TLC!
“Mr Campervan have made our year! They took on our little Bedford and worked absolute magic. They showered her in love and added so many extra ‘little touches’ that we didn’t even think of, let alone asked for! The price was VERY reasonable and they took huge pride in their work. They also stayed in contact throughout, sending us little sneak peak photos along the way! We can’t recommend highly enough.”.
Grace Howarth – Google Review
Retro Campers and Motorhome Upgrades
Along with converting vans from scratch we also love working with owners of golden oldies. Bringing a touch of modernity to their classic camper habitation areas. Between us, the team here at Mr Campervan have owned T2, 3s and 4s plus retro Ford Campers and old Motorhomes, so we know our way around these lovely old vans!
We can do anything that makes your experience better but the upgrades we’re most often asked to do are:
- Solar Panels, we can also fit lightweight ETFE panels to pop tops and high tops
- 240 hook up installation
- LiFePO4 Lithium leisure battery to replace old Lead Acid ones
- Replacing worn out 3 way fridges for modern 12V compressor ones which run from solar
- DC-DC chargers to charge leisure battery whilst driving (a fine upgrade on old split charge relays)
- Fitting Fiamma wind out awnings
- Replacing old lighting for modern LED strips and spots
- Installing the brilliant Propex HS 2000 LPG warm air heating systems
- Hand making new cabinets from lightweight 15mm veneered Plywood
- Swapping old sinks and hobs for clean modern ones
- Laying new flooring
- A complete strip out back to metal, re-insulating and brand new “everything” from 12V electrics to interior trimming
Whatever interior love your old boy or girl needs from a 12V socket to a full strip out and re-build, we at Mr Campervan have you covered!
Contact Us or Give Us a Call on 01634975588
This little Bedford came to us in a sorry old state, the wooden side boxes were rotten and the inside was drab. We stripped it out and started again. A nice wooden ceiling, new hob and sink, a complete re-wire, new gas works including replacing the old orange hose with the correct copper pipe and breathed new life in to the old girl.
The owner was getting ready for a European tour so contacted us to do a few upgrades. We fitted a Fiamma awning, solar panel, lockable removable jerry can holder to the rear ladder, fixed the sinks faulty water pump, checked over the 12v wiring and put some USBs in! The trip was a great success!!
This Bay came in as an empty shell, we liaised with the customer as to what they wanted and bought their vison to life. All unitary was hand built, we fitted an induction hob and went with some big Victron Electrics and a 200Ah Lithium battery to power it all
Lets Get You Road Ready at Mr Campervan
We Would Love Your Support
Get to know us, your support is invaluable to us, give us a follow on Instagram if you like what you see……………..